is one of the best online travel websites and belongs to Viet Bamboo Travel Corporation
whose registered office is A5.08, Republic Plaza, 18E Cong Hoa Road, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Viet Bamboo Travel
. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes. Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they set out the basis upon which Viet Bamboo Travel will accept bookings. Your contract is with Viet Bamboo Travel Corporation.
All pricing is reflected in American dollar (USD) per person.
2. Included in quoted programs
- Ground transportation in air conditioned vehicle;
- Domestic flight or train ticket (as indicated in each itinerary);
- All accommodations as noted in the itinerary based on twin share with daily breakfast;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary;
- Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including park and entrance fees);
- Bottled water supplied during adventure activities (not applicable for sightseeing activities and kayaking);
3. Not included in quoted program prices
- Airport transfer unless otherwise stated;
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- International airfares unless otherwise stated;
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Airport departure taxes;
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader;
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
- Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation.
- Sightseeing not included in the itinerary;
- Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
4. Deposit and Cancellation
Deposit payment can be settled by telegraphic transfer, credit card authorization letter or through Western Union Global Transfer. Deposits are 30 - 60% of the total amount and this payment is required at the time of booking.
Cancellation charges are as follow and refunds will be based on these calculations.
More than 60 days prior to trip departure: 10%
30-59 days before arrival: 20% charge
15-29 days before arrival: 40% charge
7-14 days before arrival: 50% charge
Within 7 days before arrival: 100% charge
5. Final Payment
Final payment is settled upon arrival in cash or by credit card. These payments are due in our office or at hotels where clients stay. If reservations are made less than 30 days prior to departure, payment in full is required at the time of booking. If final payments are not received on time, Viet Bamboo Travel may cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee.
Except as otherwise agreed by Viet Bamboo Travel, Client’s payment shall be executed by cash or credit card. Master and Visa cards are accepted. In cases where credit facilities have been agreed with the Client/Agent, payment shall be executed by swift or telegraphic transfer to the appropriate Viet Bamboo Travel's bank account. Any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to transfers to Viet Bamboo Travel must be paid by the Client/Agent.
6. Refund of Unused services
No Refunds or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
Vouchers will be issued by Viet Bamboo Travel after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to Clients.
8. Liability and Insurance
Viet Bamboo Travel is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by Clients. Clients are required to have full travel insurance. Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return fax or e-mail within 24 working hours. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
10. Children discount
Under 2 years: Free of Charge (not applied for air tickets)
From 2 to 4 years old: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents (not applied for air tickets)
From 4 to 11 years: 75% of adult fare
11. Group journey Additional Conditions
- Single Travellers: Single travellers may avoid paying a single supplement by electing to travel on a “Willing to Share” room basis on our Small Group Journeys. If we are unable to match a “Willing to Share” traveller with another of the same gender, we will confirm a single room at the twin share price. We advise travellers requiring a single room to book and pay the single supplement. When sharing a hotel room with another “Willing to share” non-smoker, you must not smoke in the hotel room. We will use our reasonable efforts to match non-smokers and travellers of approximately the same age, but this not always possible and we cannot guarantee it. The “Willing to Share” option is not available on Deluxe Journeys or for travellers under the age of 18. The “Willing to Share” option is subject to availability for booking requests received outside 45 days of scheduled departure date. Once a “Willing to share” option is confirmed, full amendment or cancellation fees will apply if the booking is changed to a single supplement within 65 days prior to departure.
- Small Group Journeys led by Western Tour leaders: A Western tour leader will accompany groups if 7 or more travellers are booked on a journey 30 days prior to its departure. If the group size increases above 7 travellers within 30 days of commencement, we will use our reasonable efforts to secure a Western tour leader but this cannot be guaranteed. If the number is less than 7, the journey will likely operate with local English-speaking guides. In some situations, there will be a single local guide for the entire trip duration, however, in most cases there is a separate local guide in each city.
- Shared Rooms and Facilities: On all overnight train trips and homestays all travellers will be in shared compartments, even if a single supplement has been paid. This is because of cabin/room design.
- Families and Children: Our Small Group Journeys are open to people 12 years of age and over. As travellers under 18 cannot participate in the journey on a “Willing to Share” basis, such travellers will need to either share a room with a parent or another family member, or pay the single supplement. Children aged 12 to 17 (inclusive) must pay the adult price. Triple sharing is usually possible, but must be requested at the time of booking. In cases where separate rooms are booked, we will request, but cannot guarantee, interconnecting or adjacent rooms.
- Triple Share: It is not possible to guarantee triple share rooms on Small Group Journeys. This is because many hotels either do not have triple-bed rooms, or have fold-way beds only, which often make for a cramped room. Travellers can request a triple room at the time of booking, however, the booking will be confirmed as double/twin plus a “Willing to Share”. During the journey, a triple share may be provided wherever possible, but usually a double/twin room plus a “Willing to share” room will be provided. There are no reductions in price for triple shares.